Wenger makes another comment about Sanchez

""In training, he was practising with full power, so I never questioned that. I never had any doubts about that."






He may have lost him to rivals Manchester United, but Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger remains full of praise for Alexis Sanchez, who became a Manchester United player on Monday.


The Chilean failed to sign a contract extension at the Emirates Stadium and has signed a four-and-a-half-year contract with the Red Devils but Wenger has not ceased praising his former player.


“He's a very professional player who has been committed until the last minute,' Wenger told Arsenal Player.

"In training, he was practising with full power, so I never questioned that. I never had any doubts about that.

“He's a world-class player who has contributed well to us and was a star here. I would like to thank him for his contribution here and I wish him well.


“He's very attached to Arsenal and we were very attached to him as well, so it is not with pleasure that we lose him but it's part of professional life.”